Monday 17 October 2016

"THE DEVIL AS A ROARING LION" BY ALF CENGIA FROM "THE OMEGA LETTER"!!

The Devil as a Roaring Lion - Alf Cengia - http://www.omegaletter.com/articles/articles.asp?ArticleID=8322
 
"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" 1 Peter 5:8
 
I've made mention more than a few times that I was once a New Age seeker. When I was into that scene, I'd experiment with different meditation techniques, and other unmentionables. A friend of mine at the time shared these interests. We collaborated on our experiences. They were fun and exciting and ranged from psychic to physical manifestations. What wasn't so much fun was what I call "the visitations." These seemingly happened out of the blue.
 
It's embarrassing to admit that a nightly excursion to the bathroom could be interrupted by a feeling of dread over an invisible presence. There was no sound of chains dragging out of a hellish dungeon - just a primal fear. Even though I was agnostic regarding the Devil, I instinctively called on Jesus Christ for help. My fear abruptly vanished. I was never going to admit the incident to my gym-rat friends. They wouldn't have understood. No one would, unless they'd experienced it personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment